The production line of automatic face mask making machine includes automatic feeding of raw materials, automatic conveying, cutting off the bridge of the nose, welding of the edge of the mask, folding, ultrasonic fusion, forming, cutting, etc. The entire production process is automated, completing the entire production process from the raw material of the coil to the finished mask. .
1. The automatic face mask making machine is connected by a body machine and an earband machine. After the body machine outputs the mask body, the mask body sheet is transported to the turning mechanism by the conveyor belt structure, the mask plate is turned over to the conveyor belt connected to the ear belt machine through the turning mechanism, and the mask sheet is transported to the ear belt machine through the conveyor belt. Above the first mask plate on the front, the mask piece is placed in the mask plate of the earband machine by pressing down the cylinder, and then the earband machine completes the earband welding and wrapping of the mask to complete an earband production.
2. The automatic face mask making machine is mainly used for the automatic forming of flat masks: the whole roll of fabric is driven by rollers after being unrolled, and the fabric is automatically folded and hemmed; the whole roll of the nose bridge is pulled and unrolled, and the length is cut and then imported into the edge fabric, the two sides are welded to the seal by ultrasonic, and then the ultrasonic side seal is cut and formed by a cutter; the mask is conveyed to the two mask ear belt welding stations through the assembly line, and the mask is finally formed by ultrasonic welding; After being made, it is transported to the flat belt line for collection through the assembly line.
1. The whole equipment is fully automated.
2. With high stability, low failure rate, and is beautiful, firm, and rust-free.
3. Computer PLC programming control, servo drive, high degree of automation.
4. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure balanced tension of raw materials.
5. Photoelectric (optical fiber) detects raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste.
1. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure that the tension of raw materials is balanced.
2. Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste.
3. The automatic face mask making machine can produce one to four layers of mask body, and the surface length of the finished product conveyor belt is 1200MM.
4. The automatic face mask making machine has the functions of total counting and batch counting, and the number of batch counting can be set arbitrarily.
5. It can produce masks of different sizes and styles through replacing the mold .
6. The whole machine adopts aluminum alloy structure, which is beautiful and firm without rust.